Summaries of new job postings for this week are below. Full postings can be found on our website.
Web Solutions Project Manager/Coordinator (Richmond Hill)
9th sphere, an award-winning website solutions company, is looking for someone to join a team of professionals as a Project Coordinator. This individual will proactively manage client projects by acting as a liaison between the client and the 9th sphere team of specialists. For more information visit http://www.9thsphere.com. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Content Co-ordinator E-business, Petro-Canada (12-month Contract )
• Assist Editor-in-Chief with updates, proofreading editing, auditing and testing of websites.
• Co-ordinate, research write and maintain Web content that supports company initiatives (e.g., campaigns, promotions, customer service activities). Includes creating and maintaining “invisible content” such as meta data.
• Participate in E-business group’s website strategy and planning as required.
Deadline: April 19, 2007. Send resume and 2-3 examples of work to: Viktoria Krzeminski, email@example.com
Simon & Schuster Canada, located in Markham ON, is seeking a full-time Marketing Associate for online initiatives, partnerships and promotions.
- Assist with development and management of online promotions/campaigns and marketing communication strategies
- Coordination and execution of all in-store promotions and materials
- Coordination of trade shows
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 6th. No phone calls please.
Reporting to the Director of Creative Communications, the eMarketing Manager is responsible for traffic and online revenue generation for one of Canada’s busiest charity websites.
• Creating and executing display and search advertising campaigns
• Using viral and content promotions to generate traffic
• Assessing the usability of transaction and gift catalogue pages
• Creating wireframes and specifying enhancements for the development team
• Reviewing and assessing transactions and visitor analytics and results
Interested applicants are asked to complete an application via World Vision Canada’s website: www.worldvision.ca/careers. Application deadline is Wednesday, April 7, 2007.
Various Roles - MGT
Work with the country’s top brands in fashion retailing, design, television, health and financial services. We deliver clear, effective marketing experiences through integrated campaigns that aggressively leverage online channels. We are accepting applications for the following roles:
- Technical Lead (mysql, php, database focus)
- Flash Master (stunning animation, actionscript and video work with Flash)
- Intermediate Web Designer
Please visit www.mgt.ca/jobs for more information.