As I mentioned in a previous post we're working on adding an AIMS member directory to the website. (Everyone will have the option of choosing whether they want to be included and what contact information should be displayed)
We're planning on adding two categories to each persons profile. The intent is to make it easier to find the types of companies and products/services you're looking for. The initial list of categories is shown below.
I'd really like to get some feedback from members - Are these categories useful? Are we missing any key areas?
Please respond in the comments below or send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Associations/Not for Profit/Charity
- Automotive and Transportation
- Education and Training
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Industrial Products
- Packaged Goods
- Professional Services
- Travel and Hospitality
- Utilities and Energy Services
Type of Service:
- Analytics (or ‘Metrics/Measurement’)
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Internet Service Provider
- Marketing/Communications Agency
- Public Relations
- Social Media (blogs, podcasts, etc.)
- Software Development
- Web Development
- Word of Mouth